Meet NJ Bankruptcy Lawyer Robert L. Schmidt
Attorney Robert L. Schmidt has more than 10 years of experience with Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy as well as foreclosure defense. For over a decade, he has exclusively focused his practice on assisting financially distressed individuals and small businesses throughout northern and central New Jersey. He helps his clients with bankruptcy, mortgage modifications, commercial litigation as well as debtor/creditor workouts.
Robert received his J.D. from Temple University Law School. Since then, he uses his law degree to help people struggling with too much debt take back control of their finances. Robert has also prosecuted and defended clients in litigation matters in the United States Bankruptcy Court and the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Robert has been admitted to the following state and federal courts:
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Robert is a member of the following professional organizations:
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association, Co-Chair Bankruptcy Law Committee
- Somerset County Bar Association (former member)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Barrister with the New Jersey Bankruptcy Inn of Court for five years (former member)
Robert contributes to speaking engagements at various seminars in the field of bankruptcy.
Free Consultation with a Morris County Bankruptcy Lawyer
If you are facing a difficult financial situation, then contact Morris County bankruptcy lawyer Robert L. Schmidt for a free consultation.