Let Morris County Bankruptcy Lawyer Robert L. Schmidt Help You Now
Assisting clients in Cedar Knolls, Madison, Boonton, Denville, Morristown, Rockaway, Dover, Montville, Florham Park, Mount Arlington, Whippany, Flanders, Budd Lake and the surrounding cities
For 10 years, Attorney Robert L. Schmidt has devoted his practice to assisting financially distressed individuals and small businesses throughout northern and central New Jersey. Robert has also prosecuted and defended clients in litigation matters in the United States Bankruptcy Court and the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Robert’s experience also includes:
- Membership in the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Memberships in the Morris County Bar Association and Somerset County Bar Association.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Barrister with the New Jersey Bankruptcy Inn of Court for 5 years.
- Speaking engagements at various seminars in the field of bankruptcy.
Areas of Practice
- State of New Jersey 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey 1999
- J.D. from Temple University School of Law
If you are facing a difficult financial situation, contact Morris County bankruptcy attorney, Robert L. Schmidt, for a free consultation.